Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
1. Acceptable Use
All customers and users of VXG Inc. or its affiliates (collectively “UNIVERGE BLUE MONITOR“, “VXG“, “we” or “our“), including UNIVERGE BLUE MONITOR service (the “Service “) are required to conduct themselves with respect for others. While not exhaustive, the following rules must be observed during use of the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the latest version of this Policy. If you violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Service.
· Do not violate the privacy rights of any person. Do not collect or disclose any information about an identified or identifiable individual protected under the privacy and/or data protection legislation applicable in the individual’s jurisdiction without written permission. Do not cooperate in or facilitate identity theft;
· Do not access any computer or communications system without authorization, including the computers used to provide the Service. Do not attempt to penetrate or disable any Security system. Do not intentionally distribute a computer virus, launch a denial of service attack, or in any other way attempt to interfere with the functioning of any computer, communications system, or website, including the computer, and communications systems used to provide the Service. Do not attempt to access or otherwise interfere with the accounts of customers and/or users of the Service or the Service itself;
· Do not violate any laws applicable in the country of use;
· Do not use the Service in any way which may degrade or negatively influence the good will or reputation of UNIVERGE BLUE MONITOR, or of UNIVERGE BLUE MONITOR’s customers, suppliers, partners or any other third party; and
· Do not use the Service in any morally distasteful way.
2. Reporting and Co-operation
UNIVERGE BLUE MONITOR reserves the right, but does not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this Policy or misuse of the Service. We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. UNIVERGE BLUE MONITOR’s reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer, user, authentication, and/or other information. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing same related to alleged violations of this Policy.
3. Revision of AUP
UNIVERGE BLUE MONITOR may change this AUP at any time. We will take commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with written notice (email or posting notice at https://bluemonitor.net will constitute adequate notice).
4. Reporting of Violations of this Policy
If you become aware of any violation of this Policy, you will immediately notify UNIVERGE BLUE MONITOR and provide assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation.